Award-winning Rizal Junior, known simply as Junior to fans and regulars, is Head of Mixology at Marini’s on 57. Junior learnt his craft at some of Kuala Lumpur’s most fashionable bars, and has travelled the world representing Malaysia when participating in mixology competitions.
Under the careful guidance of Junior, our bar staff continue to push boundaries when creating the perfect cocktail; where the art of presentation of their creations are just as dramatic as the ingredients used to make it.
Driven to change the way people view cocktail making with his philosophy on uniqueness and individuality, you can catch Junior nightly creating unique original blends for our menu at our bar.
Juniors list of achievements include:
• 2012: Champion for Angostura Global Cocktails Challenge Malaysia
• 2010: Finalist for World-class Diageo
• 2008: Champion for 42Below and was sent to New Zealand to compete
• 2007: 1st runner up for Horeca School of Excellence cocktail competition by Guinness
• 2007: 1st runner up for Belvedere